Thursday, August 4, 2011

Forgotten Comedy (Certified poop-free! Now available with cow sex!)

So you fine people person probably are hoping for a laugh today. Well, then I suggest you look up one of those laughing babies on You Tube that are so popular.  Or possibly the Surprised Kitteh.  There’s also a GREAT video of a horny cow mounting another cow but he slips on the ice and falls on his ass.  The video is ruined though because some dick overdubbed it with a fake fart.  As if a blunderous cow caught in flagrante delicto wasn’t funny enough already (FYI, in flagrante delicto is a Latin phrase that means “falling out of a cow’s vagina”).  I suppose you could still watch it and just leave the sound off, but you’ll KNOW that fake fart is there, won’t you, and that will wreck it for you.  I know.  It’s not like it’s a REAL fart.





Anyhoo, my point is, there’s nothing funny to see here, move along.  See, I thought up some funny sh*t that I was going to share with you, I did. I don’t even *think* it was about poop.

I was home last night, hitting the sauce relaxing with my thoughts, and I cracked myself up. You know, in that supercool way, though, not in a lame way or anything.  I said, “Self, that’s some funny sh*t right there. You should share that with your minions followers follower.”  I considered writing it down but that seemed even LAMER.

So this morning I woke up and said, “Hey, let’s throw some notes down for Shirley. The world person can’t always depend on laughing babies and clumsy fornicating bovines.” Then I said, “Annnnd, so the ‘comedy gold’ was…”


So, yeah.  You're familiar with www.youtube.com, right?  Okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment